AERC expert for econometrics
- Spatial Economics
Oleg Bordousov worked in different years: the analyst of JSC “Economic Research Institute", the leading expert of the Statistical Office of Kazakhstan; teacher, senior teacher of the Faculty of Economics and Business Kazakh National University, Deputy Head of Economics Chair and Head of the Economics Chair. He is currently acting Associate Professor of Economics in Kazakh National University.
- candidate of economic sciences, acting associate professor
- Named Fellow of the National Bank of Kazakhstan
- Grants: MES, CARTI Program, Global Development Network
- scientific training in the School of Advanced International Studies Johns Hopkins University (Bologna, Italy), the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- more than 30 publications